Radiohead guest list for 1997 Irving Plaza show. x
PAWS ft Alice Costelloe - Sore Tummy
Here’s PAWS, a three-piece based in Glasgow. They play indie rock and they play it well. They’re touring this month so check them out and see if they’re coming anywhere near you! Here’s their facebook and soundcloud.
Four Lambeth, London lads —Will, Pete, Sam, and Chilli— land in New York City to stand before the Joe Strummer mural, taste real ny pizza, and show the crowd at Shea Stadium what the sweat and spit of a rock and roll band stinks like.
A contented looking Robin Van persie checked in for pre season today, watched over by a pensive looking Arsene Wenger. The photos of the Boss were reminiscent of a starved buzzard disappointedly observing the travails of a crippled spider hobbling across an otherwise barren desert. Yep, slim…
RVP and Almunia having their picture taken just after joining the club
Evan Dando (Lemonheads) and Liam Gallagher, singing together at London’s Astoria.
August 18th, 1994
Daily chart: who has the most plastic surgery? One in five women in Seoul has gone under the knife. There are seven times more buttock operations in Brazil than the top-25 country average, and five times more vaginal rejuvenations. In Greece, penis enlargements are performed ten times more often than the average.
Are any of these fonts your favorite? Please don’t say it’s Papyrus.
Secret to Life
- Bud Caddell
1. MXR e.q. set up as midboost (* only occasionally used depending on the guitar)
2. Marshall plexi Super Lead, unmodified, although simple modifications such as a cascaded input stage or added gain through capacitor/resistor exchanges may have been made.
3. Ohmite VARIAC set to approximately 90 Volts A/C
4. Dummy Load
5. MXR Flanger
6. MXR Phase 90 (** This was sometimes put in front of the amp instead of after the dummy load)
7. Echoplex EP3
8. (***Equalization sometimes added prior to power amp)
9. H & H power amp
10. Various Marshall cabinets (sometimes two, sometimes four) used with various Celestion and JBL speakers